Is “Canada Start-Up Visa Program” the fastest way to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency typically in less than six months?
Constantly changing immigration policies create uncertainty to ever achieving Canadian Permanent Residency. The Canadian Start-Up Visa is the answer for high potential entrepreneurs who are driven to thrive & successfully create a fully established business with global scalability potential. This is the fastest, unique,& assured opportunity available to business owners or people with business experience prepared to explore Canadian entrepreneurial journey in obtaining Permanent Residency in 2.5 to 5months ( Based on historical processing time).
With the Start-Up Visa, Canada is targeting a new type of immigrant entrepreneur who has the potential to build innovative companies that can compete on a global scale and create jobs.
The question is why start your business in Canada?
There are many reasons why Canada is the best place to build your business:
- A strong economy
- Low taxes and low business costs
- Excellence in research and innovation
- Top quality of life. We believe it’s the best place in the World to live and raise children
And, if you can get support for your start-up from a designated Canadian organization, then you can immigrate quickly to Canada as a Permanent Resident. We work in collaboration with the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) designated Canadian organization to pre-screen applicants.
The key requirements for Start-Up visa program are:
- High Potential Investment
- Entrepreneurial Experience
- English Language skills (CLB level 5)
- In addition to passing the standard health and security criteria, the candidates will have completed at least one year of study at a post-secondary institution.
The key features are:
- The Start-Up Visa program provides an international entrepreneur with the ability to start a new venture in Canada and leverage the local-knowledge of a Canadian business incubator team. This team will be genuinely working hard on this new venture.
- The team will deliver curriculum and mentorship to accentuate your strengths and overcome challenges. They are start-up experts that empower founders to build business models to become the best in the world.
- Through the Designated Start-Up Business Incubator the new Ventures will have support access to the Research and Development lab of UBC and Simon Fraser University
We assist working in pre-screening candidates from business proposal stage to preparing the permanent residency application package in collaboration with the designated Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Business Incubator Start Up agency responsible for the province of British Columbia. Based on the historic data the processing time to obtain Permanent Residency is 2.5 to 5 months.